Am I competent to operate a forklift in all situations?
No. Holding a Certificate of Competency indicates you have a basic knowledge of the competencies required. It does not mean all Forklifts, regardless of type, size or situations e.g. Cold Stores. Your Employer has a legal obligation to provide you with suitable training and instruction to operate the Forklift you may be required to use relevant to that work site.
- Can forklifts be used on a road?
- Can I become a High isk Work assessor and what is involved?
- Forklift - I have an old licence
- Forklift - Use of work platforms
- Forklift - What attachments can I use?
- Forklift - What size can I operate with a forklift licence?
- Forklift capacity plate - What information?
- Forklift learners permit - Do I need one?
- Forklift license - Can I get the theory questions & answers from WorkCover?
- Forklift license - Can I operate a forklift without a Certificate of Competency?
- Forklift license - How to get one?
- How do I contact a forklift assessor?
- I have an interstate forklift license; can I use it in any state otr territory?
- I have lost or misplaced my forklift licence, can I get it replaced?
- Who can supervise a learner operator?
Training, Assessment & Consultancy Services
Need Liability or Indemnity Insurance?
Are you a Trainer/Assessor or an Organization providing these services? - then you should take a serious look at: